Men of Crossroads
THE JOURNEY TO BIBLICAL MANHOOD
The Manhood Challenge starts April 8th
Manhood is challenging. Biblical manhood is more challenging still. Jesus exemplified manhood perfectly. But, how do we even begin to live like Him? The journey of following Jesus into manhood isn’t easy. We need His grace and His Spirit at work in our lives. We also need each other.
In April, join us on a journey to explore and begin to live out what it means to be God’s man. As part of the journey we will explore Authentic Manhood for six weeks in our Thrive class for men on Sundays; get a chance to go a little deeper after that; participate in a service project or two; have some fun along the way; and celebrate what God has done in our lives at the end.
This challenging isn’t simply about learning more truth, it is about applying truth to our lives as the Spirit changes us from the inside out to become godly men.
The Men of Crossroads exist to help one another become courageous men of God who will positively impact our world. We do that by:
- Steadfastly supporting the ministry of Crossroads (Men are valued and can be found in almost every aspect of the ministry)
- Resolutely developing relationships with other men (Men who do life alone tend to not do life well)
- Fearlessly pursuing a walk with Christ (Men need to follow the right leader; that's Jesus)
- Sacrificially serving others (Men who lay down their lives find real life)
Looking to connect to the Word of God and other men? Join us for one of Equipping the Man in the Mirror discussion groups:
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- Wednesdays at 6:00am
- Saturdays at 7:30am
We also offer a variety of activities, such as:
- Iron Sharpens Iron – April 8, 2017
- Father Child Camping Overnight – June 16-17, 2017
- The Great Steak Out – August 26, 2017
- ManUp 2017 Weekend – September 29-October 1, 2017
- The Breakfast of Champions – November 4, 2017